Database is updated up to Release 107 (August 7, 2013)
And this link for reloaded version of optimalimizer Database is updated up to Release 136 (September 10 , 2014)
The Drakensang Optimizer and drakensang optimimzer reload developed by Raphaël Morineau, simulates your character properties after you input equipped items and other relevant information. Mix & match equipment and easily compare changes to your character.
- Browser-specific notes:
- IE browser - saving issues
- Save - Save a report of your input data onto your harddrive, which can be reloaded at a later time
- Load - Open a saved report
- Report - Produce a printout of your character information (not in new one version)
- Forum - Visit the Optimizer forums for developer notes and discussions. (Here for new one version)
- About - View version and developer information.
- Enter your class, experience level, and knowledge in the top-left panel.
- Calculate the (5%) health bonus from certain pets. Default conditions assume an equipped pet; click box to remove the effects of pets.
- Enter information about your opponent in the box on the right.
- If your opponent is another player, you will also need to add information about respective PvP levels.
- Rangers: specify if your opponent is marked by (un)checking the corresponding box. (enemies assumed to be marked by default)
- Scroll down to the bottom panel "Talent" and input talents from your experience tree that affect damage or defensive output.
- Click on the blank image of an equipment to edit its stats.
- For normal (non-unique) equipment, enter any base value and enchantment value(s).
- Entering unique items will automatically input preset item descriptions.
- To change between main/secondary weapon and offhand items, multi-click the appropriate box. (The auto-complete feature takes into account the type of equipped weapon/offhand, so if you cannot find the desired item, double check that you have the correct type listed).
- Add any embedded gems from the drop-down selection.
- "Register" your item to lock in desired properties.
- To choose an essence, multi-click the essences box until the desired one is displayed.
Offense and Defense StatisticsEdit
After you input all your information, effective offensive and defensive % properties will be automatically calculated on the left vertical panels. Note that the health bonus from pets do not apply in the PvP arena. All Percentage values based off level 40 players vs. a level 40 player.
Attack Efficiency takes into account your base damage, critical hit rate, critical damage value and attack speed.
- To compare 2 "builds of equipments," first input your current build and write down the efficiency values obtained; then change the desired equipment(s) and compare the new efficiency values with the original values.
Damage dealt by individual skills is displayed next to each skill image; damage dealt from a critical hit is displayed in yellow text.
Reloaded version Edit
This is link to reload version of this optimizer. Database is updated up to Release 134 (September 10 , 2014)