THIS IS THE OLD EVENT, FOR THE NEWER VERSION CLICK HERE
The New Moon arouses the activity of Karabossa. Travel to Blackborg during the event to prevent the ritual sacrifice of the virgin to the Fairy Queen and defeat Karabossa once and for all.This repeatable event will reoccur every new moon (with approximate starting dates listed below). During the rest of the month, Blackborg will be available for general farming of Fairy Wood.
Note: These are the real-life new moon phases, in-game dates for the event may be different.
General Event Set-up:
- Turn in 10 Realm Fragments for a Realm Path to Blackborg from Thabo.
- During non-event days, farm Blackborg for Fairy Wood (collect a maximum of 3240 fairy wood to complete event). (1620/5=324x10=3240 max fairy wood) (for all 5x)
- During the New Moon, place 10x Fairy Wood under Witch's cauldron and receive Fairy Fire (5x, 10x).
- Fairy Fire will be used for event progress.
- PreventEternal Youth quest) and by defeating Karabossa's Icy Fairy Minion all players in the group will be granted a Fairy Power buff. This is needed to successfully attack Karabossa.
- Summon Karabossa at the Fairy Ring with Malyssa's Magical Scroll and defeat for unique rewards.
- Unlock Festive Amphorae using Amphorae Keys.
Collect Realm Fragments from worthy monsters and trade them with Thabo for Realm Path to Blackborg and complete the quest Blackborg. In addition, Blackborg portals can be purchased from Thabo or your Trader:
To enter Blackborg, right click on the portal . Groups of up to 5 may enter together. Monster level will scale to the highest level player in the team, and difficulty scaled to the number of team members.
The Day or Night map will be accessed -- depending on the event status.
ProgressFairy Wood to receive Fairy Fire. Collect Fairy Fire to earn drakens and a chance to defeat Karabossa.
- 20 Fairy Fire = Malyssa's Magical Scroll
- 75 Fairy Fire = 20
- 140 Fairy Fire = Malyssa's Magical Scroll
- 220 Fairy Fire = 30
- 320 Fairy Fire = Malyssa's Magical Scroll
- 445 Fairy Fire = 40
- 600 Fairy Fire = Malyssa's Magical Scroll
- 790 Fairy Fire = 50
- 1020 Fairy Fire = Malyssa's Magical Scroll
- 1295 Fairy Fire = 60
- 1620 Fairy Fire = Malyssa's Magical Scroll, 100
Total = 300 + 6x Malyssa's Magical Scroll
Night (New Moon event):
- Eternal Youth: Defend the virgin at the ritual altar -
- The Fairy Plague (1/2): Kill 700 monsters -
- The Fairy Plague (2/2): Kill 2000 monsters, repeatable -
- Karabossa: Banish Karabossa - x2
- Fairy Fire: Feed the fires beneath the cauldron with Fairy Wood for Fairy Fire -
Cauldron & Amphorae locations
Collect Fairy Fire from the 12 Witch Cauldrons dispursed around each map.
Festive Amphorae possible drops:
Hold your ground: defend the virginCollect the quest Eternal Youth and head to the Ritual Altar to defend the Virgin from 6 Waves of monsters. Defeat Karabossa's Ice Fairy Minion during the last wave and all players in the group will receive a Fairy Power buff for 60 minutes. This buff will be necessary to defeat Karabossa.
KarabossaSummon the Fairy Queen Karabossa, by activating Malyssa's Magical Scroll at the Fairy Ring. All players facing Karabossa must have the buff Fairy Power attained from successfully defending the virgin. Otherwise, Karabossa will be immune from attacks.
- Jullov's Addorable Maid
- Julov's Outlandish Plant
- Jullov's Beastly Gardener
New Moon Uniques
Items from the Witch Chaser Armor set and Weapon can be dropped by Karabossa during the event. Items will scale to player level (20-50).
|Brutality of the Enforcer|
|Helmet of the Enforcer||Pauldrons of the Enforcer||Garb of the Enforcer|
Additional New Moon Items:
|Dark Mage Costume||Costume||dropped from Karabossa||
(Permanent since release 120)
New Moon Uniques - Old Set
Karabossa drops level 40 & 45 unique items with stats at or below the Maximum values. The Wiki will only list the maximum possible values; actual enchantments may be lower. A Witch Hunter Gear set bonus is available for the Helmet, Pauldrons, and Armor items.