- Defeat monsters no more than 4 levels below your own to collect Sugar Beets.
- Snowmen (located in wilderness locations) will trade 1 Sugar Beet for a stack of Snow Essences.
- Use 25x Sugar Beets to enter the Winter Summit event map. Enter through a portal in any city.
- Collect Honey Cookies to complete the event.
- Collect and open presents along the way for bonus prizes.
- Defeat the boss Big Paws using Snow Essences.
Collect Queen Antonia's honey cookies. Honey cookies provide a 0,5% faster attack speed for 5 minutes; can be stacked up to 5x.
- 45 Honey cookies = Gem Bag x3
- 90 Honey cookies = 20
- 155 Honey cookies = Frost Bomb x20
- 240 Honey cookies = 20
- 345 Honey cookies = Essence of Destruction x999
- 470 Honey cookies = 20
- 810 Honey cookies = 50
- 1025 Honey cookies = Royal Roasted Pheasant
- 1270 Honey cookies = 50
- 1545 Honey cookies = Diligent Gnome (Pet)
- 1855 Honey cookies = 50
- 2200 Honey cookies = Snowman (Costume)
- 2580 Honey cookies = 50
- 3000 Honey cookies = Throw Snowball (Emote)
- 3460 Honey cookies = 50
- 3980 Honey cookies = Winter Solstice Gem Bag
- 4620 Honey cookies = 50
- 5220 Honey cookies = Reindeer (Mount)
- 6100 Honey cookies = 50
- 6800 Honey cookies = Solstice Star (Gem)
- 7920 Honey cookies = 100
- 8680 Honey cookies = Nightmare 'Frosty Wasteland' x2
- 9000 Honey cookies = Winter Festival Bag (Cloak)
- 9000 Honey cookies = 110
Items sold by Phestos in Kingshill:
8 snowmen located in each wilderness location; resets 6 min 10 sec after being clicked.
Only the player who opens the snowman will receive a drop, even in a group.
Hit Points (45 lvl):
1/5 - 317100 (317100 per person)
2/5 - 348810 (174405 per person)
3/5 - 380520 (126840 per person)
4/5 - 412230 (103058 per person)
5/5 - 443940 (88788 per person)
- 150x, 250x, 300x cookies
- Golden Present
- Red Beet (always)
- Violet Present
Hit Points (45 lvl):
1/5 - 543600 (543600 per person)
2/5 - 815400 (407700 per person)
3/5 - 869760 (289920 per person)
4/5 - 924120 (231030 per person)
5/5 - 978480 (195696 per peson)
- 250x, 400x, 500x cookies
- Golden present
- Soltice Scoundrel
Each miniboss (1-7) always drops Honey Cookies, normal mode: 10x, 20x, 50x(rare) or 100x(very rare) hard mode:10x, 20x, 50x(rare), or 100x (very rare)
To kill Big Paws you need to use Snow Essences.
1) Gnorbel the Cookie Monster
2) Hulking Cookie Gorger
3) Gwib the Cookie Thief
4) Klirr the Wintry
5) Shepp the Snow Sludge
6) Knarrts the Fir Tree
7) Mamf the Cookie Crusher
8) Big Paws
Winter Summit - Hard
After defeating Big Paws on the normal map, a Red Sugar Beet will always drop. Use this beet as your entry ticket into the Difficult level. All monsters will have a higher difficulty than those on the normal map. Find higher cookie drops and a greater chance of better prizes.
Nightmare 'Frosty Wasteland'Snow Essences not necessary.
Drops include costumes and items that can be obtained as a progress reward during the Winter event.
Jullov & Family: complete to obtain pieces of the Solstice Reindeer
Unwrap presents for many different types of rewards! All normal mobs, champions and bosses have a chance to drop presents of all colors. Champions+ have a higher chance of dropping rarer presents. Receive the best reward from Gold presents: Green < Blue < Violet < Gold
Presents will stack up to 10x per inventory slot.
- Sugar Beet
- Snow Essence
- Snowman (Consumable)
- Solstice Scoundrel (Consumable)
- Throw Snowball (Consumable)
- Build Snowman (Consumable)
- Solstice legendary weapon / offhand (rare)
- White / Improved / Magic / Extraordinary / Legendary Equipment
|Chest||Winter Solstice Surprise Pack||40 (Trader)||Contains a few items to help you in progress|
|cloak||Winter Festival Bag||Progress reward||3,0 % increased chance of finding items from normal monsters|
|costume||Snowman||Progress reward, Evil Snowman|
|costume||Solstice Scoundrel||Festive amphore, Big paws, Mad Santa|
|emote||Throw Snowball||Progress reward|
|emote||Build Snowman||Festive amphorae|
|essence||Snow Essence||Snowman, Festive amphorae, purchase||+ 150% damage (Use against Big Paws)|
|gem||Solstice Star||Progress reward, Nightmare "Frosty Wasteland"||+ 5 resource points / 1,0 % more hitpoints|
|mount||Reindeer||Progress reward, Nightmare "Frosty Wasteland"|
|mount (epic)||Solstice Reindeer||Made on workbench||+ + +|
|pet||Diligent Gnome||Progress reward||5,0 % more hitpoints|
|Stocking||Solstice Stocking||Login bonus||100x Snow Essence &|
40x Sugar Beets
Legendary Winter weapons/offhand items can also drop in the event: Item scales to character level (25-45)
The Piggies are back! Many thanks for these images. These piggies can be found in the normal and hard map. Each piggie will drop 10x cookies.
Difficult maps have 7 total piggies (the 5 from normal maps plus 2 additional ones).